Stop putting off your website to-do list…
…and start booking out your offers, earn more money, and increase your productivity.
Here’s how we can work together on your website to get immediate design and tech updates and start booking more clients, even if you’re too busy to do it yourself.
Actually, if your website keeps getting pushed to the backburner because you just can’t find the time to get to it…well, this one-day intensive session is made for you. Here’s how it works:
We start with an in-depth discussion of your business and website goals.
You’ll give me access to your website and any content or tools I will need to work with.
We’ll start our scheduled day with a quick call to make sure everything is on track.
Design & Develop
I’ll take over your website to-do list and handle all the design and technical stuff for you.
You’ll receive a video walk-through of the completed work and any documentation you might need!
Done in a Day projects are perfect for you if…
- You’re a busy coach, consultant, or creative entrepreneur with a growing online business
- You want an up-to-date digital presence that reflects your deeper purpose, values, and business goals
- You need a brand and/or website refresh so that you feel confident and ready to achieve your online business goals
- You’re tired of trying to DIY the techy bits of your business and just want it fixed so you can focus what you’re really passionate about
- You want a quick turnaround time to launch a new service or product and get results ASAP
Typical Done in a Day projects include:
Brand Design: Refresh your website look & feel to reflect your brand identify
Web Design: Build a brand new one-page website or landing page so that you can start booking clients
Website Refresh: Update your content and messaging for better engagement and conversion
Digital Systems: Integrate your business workflow with your website, e.g. connect a scheduling or booking system, integrate a payment gateway, email automation, etc.
Email Automation: Set up your lead magnet and/or email sequence to start growing your email list
Website Care: Fix, optimize, or complete outstanding tech issues so your website functions smoothly
Need a combination of some or all of the above?
Reach out to discuss your options and we’ll figure out what we can realistically tackle within a day!
Book me for an entire day for as much as we can get done on your website so you can get back to your clients and your growing business!
$1500 for a full-day session
Send me your application and I’ll get back to you with next steps!
What to expect
- Apply to work with me and I’ll assess if we can complete your project in one day.
2. Book your project date and pay a 50% deposit to secure your spot in my calendar. Give yourself a 1-2 week cushion so you have time to prepare.
3. You’ll receive a guide for the pre-work you’ll need to complete and we’ll schedule a 60-minute call, about 1 week before our session.
4. We’ll start with a kick-off call on the big day and I’ll check in during the day as I get work done. I will focus on just you and your project for the next 7 hours.
5. You need to be available virtually during our scheduled session as it is a collaborative process. (Don’t worry, I won’t be pinging you all day.)
6. At the end of the day, we’ll wrap up the day with a live or recorded review of the completed work and any documentation you might need. You also get 30 days of follow-up support.
Questions my clients ask
I am happy to work on WordPress and Webflow websites. If you use Wix, Squarespace, or another platform and need help quickly, please contact me and I will consider it based on my availability or refer you to a designer who specializes in that platform.
Because I can get your project completed in one day! This means you can stop fiddling with your website to finally focus on the things that you want to do!
Great question! I have built systems based on my experience working with larger projects to streamline my process so that I can work as efficiently as possible.
My process includes steps to ensure I have everything I need ahead of time and eliminates potential speed bumps or roadblocks.
I take on only as much as I know I can deliver during the seven hours of our scheduled session based on previous experience.
Throughout the day, I keep you updated if any unforeseen issues come up that might expand the scope of the project. You always have the choice of how to proceed if we need more time, whether that’s for me to give you directions on how to complete it yourself, or to book an additional session.
Yes! For every project, your payment is split into 2 parts: a 50% deposit to book your project in my calendar, and 50% right before our scheduled project day.
Absolutely, yes. At the end of our web design project, we can discuss how I can continue to support your business so you can stay focused on doing what you love.
If you are in need of ongoing support on a monthly basis, consider a retainer package. Learn more here.
Here’s why my clients love working with me:
- They know I’m committed to helping them succeed. My mission is to help people make a bigger difference in the world and build thriving businesses doing it!
- They feel relieved by the quick turnaround on tasks instead of the frustration of a long, drawn out project.
- They enjoy my process which is very supportive and includes steps that keep us both on the same page at all times, making our project less intimidating, and more fun!
Have a question I didn’t answer?
Email me at email@example.com